About the Blog

This blog was created in hopes that I can spare some of the people in my life who have to listen to my constant rambling about gardening. Now they can choose.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What Can I Plant?

It is fast approaching garden season. In some cases it has already arrived. Currently I have my leaf vegetables (lettuce and spinach) in the ground seed and small plant. I also have my brossicas (broccoli, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts) growing in small plant form. It may be a tad early and I may have to watch the weather for cold nights but I have done it before this early. I also planted some radishes and my peas and potatoes all in a seed form. There isn't really much else that is safe to plant currently, outside. However my vegetables indoors are thriving, and hope to be able to get them in the ground sometime after Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment